Breezelike purpleheart wood combs are high-rank hair combs sold by Skyworkshop. All Breezelike purpleheart wood combs are made with natural purpleheart wood and crafted with traditional handicrafts. Purpleheart is gorgeous valuable timber originated from South America. It is said that a princess from Brazil once received a magnificent purple castle from her father as her dowry. The castle was made of purpleheart wood, thus its fascinating purple never faded. Purpleheart has beautiful purple texture and excellent hardness. But what makes it really popular as crafting materials is its high resistance to acid, corrosion and moths.
- Made with natural purpleheart wood, Breezelike purpleheart wood combs permanently retain natural purple color and never discharge static during usage.
- Breezelike purpleheart wood combs are corrosion resistant, firm, durable and easy to maintain.
- Each Breezelike purpleheart wood comb has its unique distinctive wood grain, since no two purpleheart trees are identical.
- Do not drop purpleheart wood combs on hard floors (like concrete floor, tile floor etc) or collide them with other hard objects.
- Do not soak purpleheart wood combs in water especially hot water for a long time. If you have to wash them, remember to wipe them dry with a cotton towel afterwards.
- Do not put purpleheart wood combs in strong light or high temperature. Keep them away from fireplaces and ovens especially.
- A small amount of olive oil can be used to maintain purpleheart wood combs smooth and shiny.