Breezelike ebony combs are high-rank handmade combs sold by Skyworkshop. All Breezelike ebony combs are made with natural ebony and crafted with traditional handicrafts. Ebony is a dense black hardwood, most commonly yielded by several different species in the genus Diospyros. Ebony is dense enough to sink in water and hard enough to sustain complicated crafting. It is finely-textured and has a very smooth finish when polished, making it valuable as an ornamental wood.
- Made with natural ebony, Breezelike ebony combs never discharge static during usage.
- Breezelike ebony combs are firm and finely-textured. They are smooth to the touch and easy on the eyes.
- Each Breezelike ebony comb has its unique distinctive wood grain, since no two ebonies are identical.
- Do not drop ebony combs on hard floors (like concrete floor, tile floor etc) or collide them with other hard objects.
- Do not soak ebony combs in water especially hot water for a long time. If you wash them, remember to wipe them dry with a cotton towel afterwards.
- Do not put ebony combs in high temperature. Keep them away from fireplaces and ovens especially.
- A small amount of olive oil can be used to maintain the ebony combs smooth and shiny.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.