Chacate Preto wood is a precious wood growing in Mozambique and South Africa. It has beautiful grain and great hardness. Chacate Preto wood that can be used for manufacturing is rare, for many Chacate Preto trees are hollow inside and unsuitable for crafting. Nonetheless, the wonderful texture, exquisite grain and sturdiness of Chacate Preto wood makes it perfect for handicrafts. Nowadays, Chacate Preto wood hair brushes made with traditional handicrafts has become more and more popular. With the exquisite classic Chacate Preto wood and the elegant design of traditional handicrafts, Breezelike Chacate Preto wood hair brush is an excellent choice for your hair care.
- Breezelike Chacate Preto wood hair brushes are high-rank hair brushes sold by Skyworkshop. All Breezelike Chacate Preto hair brushes are made with natural Chacate Preto wood and crafted with traditional handicrafts.
- Made with natural precious wood, Breezelike Chacate Preto wood hair brushes rarely discharge static during usage.
- Breezelike Chacate Preto wood hair brushes are sturdy and durable in use.
- Each Breezelike Chacate Preto wood hair brush has its unique distinctive wood grain, since no two Chacate Preto trees are identical.
- Breezelike Chacate Preto wood hair brush retains the natural dark brown color of the raw wood. And the tone of Chacate Preto wood tends to grow darker after sometime, making it looks more antique.
- Do not drop Chacate Preto wood hair brushes on hard floors (like concrete floor, tile floor etc) or collide them with other hard objects.
- Do not put Chacate Preto wood hair brushes in strong light or high temperature. Keep them away from fireplaces and ovens especially.
- Do not soak Chacate Preto wood hair brushes in water especially hot water for a long time.
- A small amount of olive oil can be used to maintain Chacate Preto wood hair brushes smooth and shiny.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.