Breezelike handmade ebony hairpin are high-rank hairpin sold by Skyworkshop. All of them are made with natural ebony and crafted with traditional handicrafts.
Chinese traditional hairpin handicrafts have a very long history which can be traced back to over 4000 years ago in Shang Dynasty. In ancient China, both men and women liked to use hairpin. It was also a traditional custom in ancient China that emperors gave hairpin to their ministers as precious gifts at important festivals.
Ebony, a dense black hardwood, is dense enough to sink in water and hard enough to sustain complicated crafting. It is finely-textured and has a very smooth finish when polished, making it valuable as an ornamental wood.
- Breezelike ebony hairpins are firm and finely-textured. They are smooth to the touch and easy on the eyes.
- All Breezelike hairpins are hand-carved with traditional handicrafts, so every single one of them is unique.
- Each Breezelike ebony hairpin has its unique distinctive wood grain, since no two ebonies are identical.
- Do not drop ebony hairpins on hard floors (like concrete floor, tile floor etc) or collide them with other hard objects.
- Do not put ebony hairpins in strong light or high temperature. Keep them away from fireplaces and ovens especially.
- A small amount of olive oil can be used to maintain the ebony hairpins smooth and shiny.