Handmade horn combs are famous traditional handicrafts in southern China. The special traditional craftsmanship of making natural horn combs has been handed down generation from generation since Song Dynasty 700 years ago. Buffalo and sheep horns are precious ingredients in traditional Chinese medicine. According to the theory of traditional Chinese medicine, combing hair with horn combs every day can relieve the itchy scalp and improve the condition of hair loss. Besides, gently massaging the scalp with horn combs every day can promote the blood circulation near the brain, relieve the blood pressure and soothe the brain nerves, thus helping the users to keep a peaceful mind.
Purpleheart is gorgeous valuable timber originated from South America. It is said that a princess from Brazil once received a magnificent purple castle from her father as her dowry. The castle was made of purpleheart wood, thus its fascinating purple never faded. Purpleheart has beautiful purple texture and excellent hardness. But what makes it really popular as crafting materials is its high resistance to acid, corrosion and moths.
- Breezelike black buffalo horn combs with purpleheart are high-rank horn combs sold by China Craft Store. All of them are made with natural black buffalo horns and purpleheart and crafted with Chinese traditional handicrafts.
- Breezelike black buffalo horn combs tend to glide through hair much easier without discharging static.
- The teeth of natural black buffalo horn combs are smoother, blunter than plastic ones, thus better for hair care.
- Breezelike natural black buffalo horn combs with purpleheart combine the advantages of both black buffalo horns and purpleheart. They are smooth to the touch, easy on the eyes and durable in use.
- No two leaves are identical in the world, neither are natural black buffalo horns and purpleheart. Each Breezelike black buffalo horn comb with purpleheart has its unique distinctive texture, which makes it special.
- Do not drop purpleheart horn combs on hard floors (like concrete floor, tile floor etc) or collide them with other hard objects.
- Do not put purpleheart horn combs in strong light or high temperature. Keep them away from fireplaces and ovens especially.
- Do not soak purpleheart horn combs in water especially hot water for a long time.
- A small amount of olive oil can be used to maintain purpleheart horn combs smooth and shiny.