|Material||Sheep Horn & Chacate Preto Wood|
|Size||21 * 3.5 * 0.6 (cm) 8.3 * 1.4 * 0.2 (in)|
Handmade horn combs are famous traditional handicrafts in southern China. The special traditional craftsmanship of making natural horn combs has been handed down generation from generation since Song Dynasty 700 years ago. Buffalo and sheep horns are precious ingredients in traditional Chinese medicine. According to the theory of traditional Chinese medicine, combing hair with horn combs every day can relieve the itchy scalp and improve the condition of hair loss. Besides, gently massaging the scalp with horn combs every day can promote the blood circulation near the brain, relieve the blood pressure and soothe the brain nerves, thus helping the users to keep a peaceful mind.
- Breezelike sheep horn combs with Chacate Preto Wood are high-rank horn combs sold by China Craft Store. All of them are made with natural sheep horns and sturdy Chacate Preto Wood and crafted with Chinese traditional handicrafts.
- Breezelike sheep horn combs tend to glide through hair much easier without discharging static.
- The teeth of natural sheep horn combs are smoother, blunter than plastic ones, thus better for hair care.
- No two leaves are identical in the world, neither are natural sheep horns and Chacate Preto Wood. Each Breezelike sheep horn comb with Chacate Preto Wood has its unique distinctive texture, which makes it special.
- The Chacate Preto wood part of the comb retains the natural dark brown wood color. And the tone of Chacate Preto wood tends to grow darker after some time, making it looks more antique.
- Do not soak horn combs with Chacate Preto wood in water, especially hot water for a long time.
- Keep horn combs with Chacate Preto wood away from sunlight, high temperature (over 40 degree Celsius) and detergents.