|Size||21 * 4.5 * 1 (cm) 8.3 * 1.8 * 0.4 (in)|
Red sandalwood, also known as red sanders or saunderswood, is a species of Pterocarpus endemic to the southern Eastern Ghats mountain range of South India. It is valued for its rich red color and excellent hardness. Red sandalwood is wear-resisting and corrosion-resisting, thus is wildly used in crafting furniture, handicrafts, instruments etc. Handmade red sandalwood comb has a long history in China. In ancient time, red sandalwood combs were very popular among the royal, as they were often sent to the royal families and nobles as tributes. It’s worth mentioning that red sandalwood is not aromatic, so do not confuse it with the aromatic green sandalwood.
• Breezelike red sandalwood combs are high-rank handmade combs sold by China Craft Store. All Breezelike red sandalwood combs are made with natural red sandalwood and crafted with Chinese traditional handicrafts.
• Made with natural red sandalwood, Breezelike red sandalwood combs permanently retain natural red color and never discharge static during usage.
• Breezelike red sandalwood combs are firm, wear-resisting and corrosion-resisting, thus are durable and easy to maintain.
• Each Breezelike red sandalwood comb has its unique distinctive wood grain, since no two sandalwood trees are identical.
• Do not put red sandalwood combs in high temperature or fire.