|Size||12 * 4.5 * 0.8 (cm) 4.7 * 1.8 * 0.3 (in)|
Red rosewood, originated from Brazil and Southeast Asia, is strong, heavy and reddish timber mainly used in woodworking. It is hard and durable, taking an excellent polish, being suitable for guitars, marimbas, recorders, turnery, handles, furniture, and luxury flooring, etc. Handmade red rosewood comb has a long history in China. In ancient time, red rosewood combs were very popular among Chinese royals and nobles, as they were often sent as exquisite tributes. Red rosewood has redder color than red sandalwood. When properly cured, red rosewood can even become resistant to rot and insects. Nowadays, woodwork crafted with red rosewood becomes more and more popular in Asia.
• Breezelike red rosewood combs are high-rank handmade combs sold by China Craft Store. All Breezelike red rosewood combs are made with natural red rosewood and crafted with Chinese traditional handicrafts.
• Made with natural red rosewood, Breezelike red rosewood combs permanently retain natural red color and never discharge static during usage.
• Breezelike red rosewood combs are firm, strong, durable in use and easy to maintain.
• Each Breezelike red rosewood comb has its unique distinctive wood grain, since no two rosewood trees are identical.
• Do not put red rosewood combs in high temperature or fire.