|Material||Tibetan Yak Horn & Chacate Preto Wood|
|Size||18 * 4.8 * 0.8 (cm) 7.1 * 1.9 * 0.3 (in)|
Handmade horn combs are famous traditional handicrafts in southern China. The special traditional craftsmanship of making natural horn combs has been handed down generation from generation since Song Dynasty 700 years ago. Tibetan yak horns are rare precious ingredients in traditional Chinese medicine. They contain abundant micro-element that could benefit human health and rich protein which could nourish hair. According to the theory of traditional Chinese medicine, combing hair with horn combs every day can relieve the itchy scalp and improve the condition of hair loss. Besides, gently massaging the scalp with horn combs every day can promote the blood circulation near the brain, relieve the blood pressure and soothe the brain nerves, thus helping the users to keep a peaceful mind.
Chacate Preto wood is a precious wood with beautiful grain and great hardness. The wonderful texture, exquisite grain and sturdiness of Chacate Preto wood makes it perfect for handicrafts. Nowadays, Chacate Preto wood crafts made with Chinese traditional handicrafts has become more and more popular.
• Breezelike Tibetan yak horn combs with Chacate Preto wood are rare high-rank combs sold by China Craft Store. All Breezelike Tibetan yak horn combs are made with rare natural Tibetan yak horns and Chacate Preto wood and crafted with Chinese traditional handicrafts.
• Breezelike Tibetan yak horn combs tend to glide through hair much easier without discharging static.
• The natural Tibetan yak horn combs are 10 times firmer than other horn combs, thus less likely to broke after using for a while.
• The teeth of natural Tibetan yak horn combs are smoother, blunter than plastic ones, thus better for hair care.
• Breezelike natural Tibetan yak horn combs with Chacate Preto wood combine the advantages of both Tibetan yak horns and Chacate Preto wood. They are smooth to the touch, easy on the eyes and durable in use.
• No two leaves are identical in the world, neither are natural Tibetan yak horns and Chacate Preto wood. Each Breezelike Tibetan yak horn comb with and Chacate Preto wood has its unique distinctive texture, which makes it special.
• Do not soak horn combs with Chacate Preto wood in water, especially hot water for a long time.
• Do not expose horn combs with Chacate Preto wood in blazing sunlight or high temperature (over 40℃)
*In extreme circumstances (like being exposed in blazing sunlight or high temperature, soaked in water, affected with damp for a long time etc.), natural horn combs may give off a slight odor. Simply keep horn combs cool and dry, and the odor will disappear soon.